This category allows you to bring your inner Charlie Chaplins to life because to remain serious, you might just have to be him. Lesser dancers stumble, better dancers syncopate. Why don’t we just move it through to our dance category? If you’re a drama geek, this category is for you too. Don’t worry if you’re a social pariah at your school because of it, we promise you’ll be a winner here.
- Lyrical dance and Bollywood choreography
- Dances must last between 2-3 minutes, this time limit must be strictly followed or it might lead to disqualification.
- Dance teams should consist of minimum 1 and a maximum of 6 members.
- Dancers must ensure to choose a choreography which shows no vulgarity or inappropriate steps.
- Tracks must be carried on a flash drive on the day of the event.
- Each school is allowed to bring one team.
- The team should consist of a minimum of 6 and maximum of 10 actors.
- A professional drama teacher/coach may accompany the students.
- The play must center around one of the following themes:
- Folk Tales
- Classical Drama
- The teams must bring any necessary props themselves. Judges own the right to disqualify any team/play which violates the rules.
- The performance time should strictly be between 6-10 minutes.