Games don’t make you violent; lag does. What’s the fun in playing when you have a poor internet connection, and the ping is too much? E-sports at Octave is just the correct answer! With multiple internet devices and an internet named extender, we suggest you forget the word lag or ping even existed.
- One off K-O stages.
- Fixtures to be announced on spot.
- Delegates will have an allowance to make it to the fixture within 15 minutes.
- You can bring your own controller
- GAME SPEED: NORMAL
- FOUR MINUTE HALFTIME FOR THE KNOCKOUT PHASE
- SIX MINUTE HALFTIME FOR THE QUARTER FINALS
- SEVEN MINUTE HALFTIME FOR THE SEMIFINALS
- CAMERA ANGLE: DEFAULT
- OFFSIDES, BOOKINGS ON
- Each Battle will be played best of 3.
- Participants cannot use DLC characters as they are not allowed.
- The duration of each match would be 2 Minutes.
- The attire of each fighter chosen would be default.
- No rematches would take place.
- The stage would be randomized.
- No pauses during the battles will take place.
- All Matches played would be 1V1.